Magento 22.214.171.124 – Problem Importing Images with Advanced DataFlow Profiles
- Magento 126.96.36.199
Server Environment (dedicated)
- After upgrading to 188.8.131.52 version of Magento, CSV-based import does not import images. All other product information gets imported correctly, but images are being ignored.
Workaround (solution pending)
- go to System > Import/Export > Dataflow – Profiles.
- Click Add New Profile.
- Setup a profile and select NO for “Original Magento attribute names in first row” (see attached screenshot)
- Map the fields to the ones in your CSV
- Save and Run the profile with your CSV
As long as the product is already imported the image CSV can just have a sku, image, thumbnail, small_image fields.
If the product does not exist, you’ll get an error on that line.
Hope this helps someone.