Microsoft adCenter Upgrade
This weekend, Microsoft adCenter will upgrade with new features.
You’ll see improvements to the editorial review of your ads, increased reporting capabilities, and new campaign management features.
- Instant editorial feedback on your ads and keywords during the
- Receive one editorial e-mail per account per day for your newly disapproved ads or keywords with consolidated e-mail notifications.
- Improved speed means your campaign updates can go live faster.
- Intuitive reporting functionalities allow you to easily analyze and optimize your reports with interactive filtering, sorting, and graphs.
- Flexible budgeting for your campaigns. Now you can set a daily budget target with a maximum spend per month.
- Substitute default dynamic text to be used if your inserted keyword or placeholders cause the ad to exceed the maximum character limit.
Read Microsoft adCenter Feature Release Guide: MS adCenter Feature Release Guide (10/26/2007)
to learn how to use all of the new features from this upgrade.
You can also visit Microsoft adCenter Blog:
for detailed feature reviews.
Contact GammaFX today to schedule a free consultation with one of our search engine marketing specialists.